SIGNAL BOOST for Cat Lovers in Ohio (Marietta area)
Ohio Valley Humane Society - Marietta, Ohio
This shelter has literally hundreds of cats and lots of beautiful black cats right now! Some have sponsored adoption fees!
"Harmar" is a handsome adult male kitty who came to the HSOV on February 27, 2014 after he was found on Harmar Street in Marietta, Ohio. He has a black short smooth coat, a long tail, and a sweet face with golden eyes and a black nose. "Harmar" has a calm, quiet disposition and is quite friendly. He received vaccinations and wormer on March 4, 2014. "Harmar" was also neutered on March 4, 2014 so his adoption fee would be just $10 with an approved adoption application. He has been combo tested and is negative for both feline leukemia and FIV. His adoption fee has been sponsored. SPONSORED!!
"Harmony" is a beautiful one-year old female kitty who was surrendered by her owner on February 28, 2014 alon gwith her housemates (Marietta, Morris, and Rene’). This little sweetheart has a black short smooth coat, a long tail, and a darling face with large golden eyes and a black nose. "Harmony" has a calm disposition and a friendly disposition. She is a fairly small girl who weighs 7.6 lbs. "Harmony" has already been spayed, so her adoption fee would be just $10 with an approved adoption application. She received vaccinations and wormer on March 1, 2014.
Rene’ is a beautiful one-year old female kitty who was surrendered by her owner on February 28, 2014 along with her housemates (Harmony, Marietta, and Morris). This pretty young lady has a shiny black short smooth coat, a long tail, and a darling face with golden eyes and a black nose. Rene’ has a gentle disposition and a friendly personality. She seems sad sitting alone in a cage these days, and we can certainly understand. Rene preferred to have her glamour photos taken in an unlikely spot and she actually had a nice fluffy green blanket in her cage which would have been much more comfortable. Rene is a fairly big girl who currently weighs 9.6 pounds. She has already been spayed, so her adoption fee is just $10!
"Timothy" (formerly known as Tabitha) is a 3-year old male kitty who was surrendered by his owner on March 1, 2014. This good-looking guy has a black short smooth coat, a long tail, and a handsome face with large golden eyes, a black nose, and long black whiskers. "Timothy" has a calm, quiet disposition and a very friendly personality. "Timothy" received vaccinations and wormer on March 2, 2014 and received rabies vaccine on March 14, 2014. He has been neutered, so his adoption fee would be just $10 with an approved adoption application.
"Bustopher Jones" is a magnificent 3-year old male kitty who was surrendered by his owner on March 15, 2014. This debonair young man has a black long smooth coat, a long tail, and a handsome face with large golden eyes, a black nose, and long black whiskers. "Bustopher Jones" has a delightful personality and is a pushover for attention. He kept rolling over on his back for belly rubs during his photo session. He currently weighs 9 pounds but looks like a much larger kitty because of his long hair. The adoption fee would be $20 and includes vaccinations, basic wormer and a $20 voucher for local vets. SPONSORED!!
Belle” is a beautiful adult female kitty who was surrendered by her owner on March 17, 2014. This gorgeous girl has a black short smooth coat, a long tail, and a lovely face with golden eyes, a black nose, and long black whiskers. “Belle” has a sweet personality and enjoys being petted. Belle is a rather large girl who currently weighs 15 pounds. Her adoption fee is just $20.
"Babe" is a beautiful 8-year old female kitty who was surrendered by her owner on March 19, 2014. This sweet lady has a black short smooth coat, a long tail, and a pretty face with golden eyes, a black button nose, and long black whiskers. "Babe" will surely melt your heart when she looks up at you and seems to be ‘smiling’. She has a friendly personality and a calm disposition. "Babe" has the appearance of being fairly large even though she only weighs 9 pounds. Her adoption fee is just $20!Babe seems to have some neurological issues and is a little un-coordinated. But she eats, drinks and uses her litterbox just fine. SPECIAL NEEDS!
"Cinder" is a beautiful 2-year old female kitty who arrived at the HSOV on March 27, 2014 after a Good Samaritan found her in Marietta, Ohio and brought her to the safety of our shelter along with two other kitties (Ella and Pollyanna). This lovely young mother-to-be has a black velvet short smooth coat, a long tail, and a very pretty face with golden eyes and long black whiskers. "Cinder" has a lovable, affectionate personality and was a pushover for attention while she had her glamour photos taken. She received wormer on March 27, 2014 and will be vaccinated after she gives birth to her kittens.
Ella” is a beautiful 2-year old female kitty who came to the HSOV on March 27, 2014 after a Good Samaritan found her and two other kitties (Cinder and Pollyanna) in Marietta, Ohio and brought them to the safety of our shelter. “Ella” has a sleek black short smooth coat, a long tail (which appears to have been broken), and a pretty face with golden eyes, a black nose, and long black whiskers. This sweet girl has an affectionate personality and a calm, gentle dispostion. She loves attention and head-butts against your arms/hands to beg for petting and loving. She is special needs because she walks with a limp, but she doesn’t seem to notice that she is any different.
Ohio Valley Humane Society
90 Mt. Tom Road
Marietta, OH 45750
Phone 740 373-5959
Canine Rescue/Adoptions - Steve Herron/Ex. Director/Manager at email@example.com(740) 373-5959)
Celeste Ridgway-Rescue Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feline Rescue/Adoptions - Email Steve Herron at email@example.com
Sharon Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org
12 Noon - 5 pm Monday - Friday
10am - 4pm Saturday
By Appointment Only Sunday
Adoption fees for Dogs and Puppies range from $42.75 - $117.75 depending on shots and vetting.
Adoption fees for Cats& Kittens range from $25 to $40.00 depending on shots and vetting.
(submitted by insidiousmoonandry)
17) YAY~! That second picture is a Shard of Oversea (Rokea fetish) I made for our last chronicle. I’m a big fan, and I’ve done a number of them over the years—either making things from scratch, or bringing in items that I already had or aquired that fit the bill (usually jewelry pieces in that case). It’s probably a side effect of my aforementioned love of cosplay, as well as just my being a crafty person who loves having projects. XD I’d usually like to make more than I end up actually doing, but I’m definitely a big fan. :D
16) Contacts/Allies. One of my very favorite PCs was the “guy who knew a guy” of the campaign, and it was so fun and handy. Resources can also be fun to throw into that mix for the same reason. But definitely having fun characters that you can call on—especially if they’re different kinds of supernaturals—is something I love to be able to have on my sheet.
15) I’d probably say the Daughters of Cacophony. I really like their signature discipline, as well as constant song that they all have in their heads. The idea that it’s a tiny splinter of the Madness Network is one of my favorite not-quite-canon things. Also, I think making use of its hive mind potential could potentially be terrifying and awesome if done well. :D
14) Probably Obtenebration. The PC that I played as a PC for the longest amount of time was fairly advanced in it by the end of that game and I just really fell in love with it. It saved me from a number of jams in combat.
DO NOT SCROLL PASS. THIS IS YOUR DAUGHTER, YOUR SISTER, YOUR FRIEND. PLEASE HELP TO BRING #relisha #rudd BACK HOME SAFE AND SOUND.
This isn’t a scam, or an abuser trying to find someone hiding from them.
I live in the area, and it’s all over the news. This child is REALLY missing.
13) At least twenty. XD I know I have at least two full sets worth, but I think I might have some more too. Maybe thirty?
12) Well, I don’t play Demon: the Fallen, and I don’t ever intend to. (I just don’t feel comfortable with the subject matter.) Of the games that I might maybe play one day, my least favorite is easily Hunter: the Reckoning. They’re just too close to ‘normal’ humans for me—my partner and I go round and round on this but, when push comes to shove, I love the cWoD for its escapism potential, and the Hunters just don’t provide enough of an escape for me.
11) I don’t. I thought about it for a while, years ago, but ultimately decided not to. (And gave the one chronicle idea I’d managed to come up with to a good home.) I don’t think I have it in me to give up enough control of the story to let the players have the freedom to play the best story possible. It makes me a much better writer than an ST. XD
10) To make this one a little easier on myself, I’m not going to look at any of mine—a lot of my old characters have become NPCs in the San Francisco my partner and I have been working on. So, that being said, my favorite non-canon NPC is a Hollow One named Daniel. When he pops into a scene it’s usually so that he can be a wizard in the truest “a wizard did it” sense; he’s snarky most of the time but very sweet when he’s actually letting the people he cares about know it. He’s one of my very favorite characters to deal with. (And I’ve spent the better part of the last number of years slowly getting him into a relationship with an NPC Chorister.)